Book of Covenants Exodus 24:7 (Jewish Version)

Persons who are not really nice to me eversince,
are total eye blind demons in their eternal hell life
Israel: As reward for King Abdullah bin
Abdulaziz Al Saud, for giving his 4 virgin
daughters to I, John Moses, as My wives:
Jawaher Bint Abdullah
Sahar Bint Abdullah
Maha Bint Abdullah
Hala Bint Abdullah
...
Assyria was the Ancient Name of Esau's Russia
I, David 1Chronicles29:29 warfriends of them all
My Jewish Brothers, Issacharites moves Assyria
I, David, was taken care by Assyrians as Achish!
I served, as spy for them using twohead phoenix
Assyrians gave me a twin-headed eagle: phoenix
Persians got friends upon knowing I am Moabite

...

Life.Church Metro Church first day

According to Lightnings&Thunders last night:

Starts January 1996, 40:2 Bishops+38Pioneers

Metro Church sends sermon format to Cavite

Bishop Velasco & Bishop Camiling were there

When Metro Church have merged Life.Church

Thus Metro Church serve as model for 2 hats

By February 14, 2005 YouTube video sharings


Church of Highlands First Day

According to Lightnings&Thunders last night:

February 4, 2001: 32 people prayed for 2 dove

GeorgeannaLuatVelasco&AnthonyLeeVelasco

Those 2 sweethearts visited as part of the 34

Georgeanna sung & Anthony initiated sermon

Georgeanna & Anthony planted at a good soil

February 14, 2005: YouTube video share start

...


Sources:Sept52020NightLightningsThunders

Where are the blood sons of Jacob right now:

As of September 6, 2020 these are our places

I'm Cochin Gadite, Buryat Issacharite, & Levite


Ephraim in England, Egypt, Estonia & Ethiopia


Issachar in RУSSIA 

*Criminal Cartels KGB

*Terrorist Regions KGB

*Business Barons KGB

*Jewish Brothers KGB

*Turkmenistan, Mongolia, Kyrgyztan, Tajikistan,

Uzbekistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Syria, Russia, Belarus, Libya, Iraq, Poland, & Lebanon


Gad Tribe in Persians 

*Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Iraq, Turkey, Iran


Simeon/Levite: Spada, Roxas & Ayala Land, Inc.


Reuben to Ukraine


Simeon to Kazakhstan


Asher to Netherlands


Naphtali to Denmark


Dan to Scandanavia


Manasseh to Germany


Zebulun to ASSYRIA

*Zebulun in Saudi Arabia and Россия


Judah/Levite at Jebus

*Mostly Italian & Grecian Jews on Jebus now


Italian Benjamin Gays forming the Italian Mobs

...


2 Samuel 23 Everlasting covenant

1Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,

The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.

And he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.

Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

But the sons of Belial shall be all of them as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands:

But the man that shall touch them must be fenced with iron and the staff of a spear; and they shall be utterly burned with fire in the same place.

...

These are the 4 Spirits of God
2 Gold Ark Cherubims are ACLV & DCLV
Bathsheba was of a Georgina Luat Velasco

Lion, is Ronald Camiling
Ronald's attitudes: sad & glad & mad & blad


I, John Moses Gajela Fuentes, the Bull
As God's Spirit I'm Musk Ox when longer hairs

I, John Moses Gajela Fuentes, the Bull
As Spirit of God I am Bison when shorter hairs

My Love Michal of 1 Chronicles 29:29
Denise Camille Luat Velasco as Eagle
Beatrice Elizabeth Mary as an Eagle
Trichotomy Spirit of Michal is BEM
Tripartition Body and Soul is DCLV
Michal as My war & My battle inspirational wife
I was a Moabite Jewish as Persians does knew
Haliaeetos Leuco Dicephalus Phoenixus Assyria

Phoenix was called for a double - headed Eagle
A bird given to me by Assyrians; sending texters

Human is My Abigail Cristine Luat Velasco
She is My 1 Chronicles 29:29's Wife, Abigail


Comments