White Horse




I do appreciates thy beauties though we're afar!

Your father told me that I am YAKUZA TAKOSA!

I am a Shogun Ouji Oyabun of Seiwa Tokugawa 

I am TAKOSA for I'm so very afraid to loose you


Allow me to tell thee story which had happened

2000 years ago, before John 21:22-23 promise!

As retolds, by heavenly lightnings and thunders

My capability as Jude 9, of Daniel 12:1 explains


Jesus Christ retold everything he knew to Jude

He got baptise by John the Baptist same as me

Then after, I became disciple, John the Beloved

I told everything, known to Prochorus, until I die


2000 years ago! We have not met here on earth

As when an angel shew me your loveliest face?

I was very happy though it was just a prophecy!

I felt less disappoint of Jude 9 Revelation 9&19


You might be wondering, why I'm of lategamer?

Why I concealed, how much I love and like you?

Why we just talk little and why I kisses at Abby?

You are the first princess, of the sacred church!


Everybody looks at you as their most precious?

You are of your teenage days as I had observed

I had've no guts to court for you are so flawless

Your intentional pimples can be fingercounted?


Your lips, I want to kiss them all day as all night

Your ballerina, I want to hug like of no letting go

I want to express my love though that's so hard

I just kiss Abby's forehead as cheeks' on public


That was the only I can kiss you while awakens

I can only enter your precious when I'm of slept

I can only kiss your rarest lips when I am sleep!

Unlike to those of which happened future pasts


I have met TAFS as Mary Ball while I Augustine

I at her made our offspring George Washington

I died and gave up my ghost to YHWH & JESUS

George Washington became great demagogue!


YHWH & JESUS restoreth me, back to Nephilim

We've met as King George and Queen Charlotte

I have married you, made our own 15 biological

I read! Exodus24:7, Numbers21:14, Daniel11:21


I sent Dawsonne Ali Drake to Manila and Malay

I have his clanmate Samir Ali as my bodyguard

I surrender America to demagogue Washington

I gave up a Kingly throne to our Prince Regent's


I concentrated axing woods to be sold as fuels

I've concentrated on bodybuilding my muscles

I've concentrated dancing with you every night

Our Prince Regents puts me onto strait jackets


Then they interrogated me of every MI5 as MI6

After battle checkers' as realms chess' serveth

They sets me free! to kiss your lips I only owns

Then I enjoyed kissing you: our bed until death


Our kisses are more than kisses for we exceed!

Our kisses are locked rooms with only 7 lamps!

Though old you, can no longer gave me babies!

I still insists for I am like a lion and of a unicorn


I enjoys you! as Genesis 5:4 shaving your hairs!

We enjoys' as Adam and Eve as the first of race

Our Genesis 5:4, are non-hairy in our pubic area

YHWH made us of no pubic nor underarms hair


Genesis1:26's YHWH made us head scalphairs

I had no beard no mustache no pubic no pithair

Same as you where we 2 only head & eyebrows

The only problem with eyebrows' longer&whiter


We learn diamonds of Paleolithic age Genesis5

Then I began cut thine eyebrows and headhairs

You also cuts my long eyebrows and headhairs

Then we made lots, for offsprings NANO yearly


Our long eyebrows, protects eyes from defects!

We learn, diamonds can remove splinter thorns

When I have longer dirty nails, you diamond cut

Same as you; I cutted dirty nails with diamonds


We worry not, for having a thousands of babies

Isaiah 11:6,7,8 careth our thousands of babies!

Wolves, Lambs, Leopards, Goats, Calves, Lions,

Yearlings, Cows, Bears, Oxens, Cobras & Vipers


Your reproductive organ is Genesis 1:26 made!

Your only problem was heptadecaplet tummies

It was very ideal for Genesis 5:4 reproductions!

Why those who were Genesis 6:4 reproduct too


Your reproductive and body was like of unicorn 

My reproductive and body was like unicorn, too

As mentioned in Nmbrs, Dtrnmy, Jb, Pslms, Ish!

That's how we're as Genesis 1:26 YHWH made!


Your face is of Queen Charlotte & I King George

As reason, why Genesis 5:4 + Genesis 6:4 exist

We got expelled in Eden and moved to Russian!

For hundred years, I'd planted fruitbearing trees


I am the Best Alchemist and Shaman Nephilim!

You are the best designer for our Maple House!

I am the one who did Mesolithic: NANO Axings!

Our only animal foods' were sheeps Isaiah 53:7


I've planted lots of fruit bearing trees in Russia!

When we were expelled of Eden we went Russi!

Animal got plenty of food long before darkages

But Eden is a lot better than of ancient Russia's


Wars broke out when both of us have now died!

Our sons against our sons scorcheth our trees!

Our daughters against daughters rivals' scarce!

Luckily animals and nature find its way to plant!


It was Neolithic age which made animals' wilds

If you are racing a felince, you'll understand me

Cats are wilds when you threatens to hurt them

Cats are milds when you never frightens them?


I am asking you a question as Revelations 12:5

Your dad hates me for our rivalry as Saul/David

Would you like designing maplehouses for me?

Would you like fruit orchards? diamond knives?


The only purpose why am I living is only for a 2:

Revelations 9 of Jude 9; for Daniel 8:23 as 12:1

Revelations 19 of John 21:22 & Revelation 12:5

I can't complete those as alone; Ecclesiates 4:9


I love you more than what I can ever write here!

Or would you stick! with the Balaam's Doctrine?

Balaam's doctrine of Holocaust Revelation2:14!

I, John Moses is Rev.11:3&4 of YHWH & JESUS


You are My Revelations 19:7 if you want me to?

Christian Church for Jesus, no more questions!

Jewish and Muslims have their plays and ploys

While I sticks to Revelations22:6, wish you too?

Comments