Louis XIV aka Louis-Dieudonné

RUSSIANS ARE IDIOTS WITHOUT MONGOLIANS helps

SUVOROV & USHAKOV TRAINED TO BE COMMONERS!

...

FRENCH ARE FRIENDS AS THEY FOUND PROTESTANT

THOSE WHO WANT HEAVEN BE READY OF 3 THINGS

1. GENESIS 6:4 if you see my PERSONAL OFFSPRINGS

2. SATAN TRUMP WHEN HE REBELS & CRITICISE JOB

3. SPEND YOUR 7000 HUMAN LIGHT YEARS SINGING

...

ANTIDOTE SHALL BE HERBS WITH no human URINE

GERMANY USES BACTERIA, VIRUS, PARASITE GERMS

My mother Herminda Nazareno Gajela Genesis 6 way

My mother fears hell and it fits her stinky be German!

I suggests her Ecclesiastes 1:9 + 3:15 escaping infernal

...

These are how the FRENCH ROYAL GUARDS KILLS

THESE ARE THEIR ARMORS & HELMETS MAKING

I pellet gunshot chest trajectory heart of Manny L.

I pellet gunshot with eyegoggles of Eric Ampatuan

I SHEW THEM TO LAWAG: THEY TAUGHT WARAY

...

Lawag antimatter pen uses lava bloods of his foes

Celerino Lawag job is to wrote Book of Life names

especially their Lawag & Calinawan who train me

how to survive since I shew lawag how gun do kill

while they shew me how Waray survives on wilds

I have no badblood with Canaynay since Nardong

Putik serves as their blood relatives before WW2s

...

King Henry IV was WILSON pamatuan Ampatuan,

while his father, grandfather, great great grandpa,

great great great grandpa, & so on noble grandpas

as well as Queens & noblewomans for Genesis 6:4

were guests of Fe Fuenteblanca on PTS drunkings 

& pokers as Revelation 12:5 friends of Genesis 6:4

In exchange for Ways of Secrecy before Canaynay

...

DAD KING Louis XIII was Carlos RJ FUENTEBLANCA


ANNE OF AUSTRIA was Nelia Papa discouraged Zada

...

KING Louis XIV was I John Moses Gajela Fuentes

I knew Chelsea when she'd poked my ASKFM account

My 3 daughters from her; were her Lapu Lapu Sisters

Anne-Élisabeth (18 November 1662 – 30 December 1662); died in infancy.

Marie-Anne (16 November 1664 – 26 December 1664); died in infancy.

Marie Thérèse (2 January 1667 – 1 March 1672); styled as Madame Royale, died at the age of five.


Maria Theresa married her double first cousin Louis XIV in 1660. The couple had six children, only one of whom survived to adulthood:

  1. Louis, Grand Dauphin (1 November 1661 – 14 April 1711) married Maria Anna Victoria of Bavaria, had issue. = Her Cebu Father so that there shall be no badblood of her
  2. Anne-Élisabeth (18 November 1662 – 30 December 1662); died in infancy.
  3. Marie-Anne (16 November 1664 – 26 December 1664); died in infancy.
  4. Marie Thérèse (2 January 1667 – 1 March 1672); styled as Madame Royale, died at the age of five.
  5. Philippe Charles (5 August 1668 – 10 July 1671); styled as Duke of Anjou, died at the age of two. Her Cebu great grandfather so that no badblood for her
  6. Louis François (14 June 1672 – 4 November 1672); styled Duke of Anjou, died in infancy. Her Cebu grandpa

Careiel Chelsea Hermosada Cabalan was Maria Theresa of Spain aka María Teresa de Austria aka Marie-Thérèse d'Autriche

Careiel Chelsea Hermosada Cabalan was My 1st wife
...
My 2nd Wife was Maria Carmelita Palangdao (aka)
"KKK FILIPINAS" GENERALA MARCELA MARCELO
Françoise d'Aubigné, Marquise de Maintenon
Françoise d'Aubigné 
(27 November 1635 – 15 April 1719),
known first as Madame Scarron and 
subsequently as Madame de Maintenon 

Comments