UK ROYAL Betty Ferguson

Boss Babies Mongolian and Caucasian are our fucks

Betty loves babies she can't have by today; I'll payback


Every caucus/mongol BOSS babies as ours in lightyears

Breeds of Caucasian and Mongolian are from I & Betty

I shall enjoy fucking cunt of Beatrice Elizabeth Mary in

manner as many baby caucasians as many I cuntfucks

as many baby mongolians as blowjobs and I arsefucks

of her as justification for MI5 & MI6 cuntguarding and

arseguarding her even she have fakepregnant in mozzi

...

Анне Маргарет Торралба 벨례홋 cuntfucks lightyears


Анне Маргарет Торралба 발례홋 shall give Mongolian

during Genesis 5:4 and Genesis 6:4 of Revelations 12:5


= Cuntfucks shall be done precious EthereaLightyears

= How many Mongolian babies as born as earth living

= Corresponds how many cuntfucks shall she getfucks

= She hates Andrei Giant looks why I need Mr. Olympia

Comments